Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am back!

I have decided to bring this baby back to life. Alternatively, I could just keep posting my food adventures all over Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter...oh wait, I will probably do that too. Meh, whatever...you are here, therefore you must care...or at the very least want to steal a recipe or two... ;) I may venture off into different topics on occasion but in the end we all come back to what we love...FOOD (and wine). Sigh, I had to get that out. In the end, I hope to inspire you to see that cooking can be easy, affordable, and fun! Stay tuned...who knows what you may find hidden in these pages and my ramblings... Cheers! Disclaimer: I have no idea how consistent I will be with this blog so don't start giving me a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment